Monday, May 05, 2008

Happenings

Last night, I finally finished my Union classwork!
(Yes, it's true that I marched down the isle almost a year ago this month and finished my internship in July. But just the end was in sight, I found out I needed to complete several more things before grades and diploma could arrive.)
So... now I hope to see proof of a degree in the mail!

Thoughts of Union bring nostalgia and the desire for fellowship like I remember it. Don't you think heaven will be something like Union? Or, for those alum of other institutes, just like college in general. That is, I mean, learning and growing with friends and family. Not to idealize college in any way. But that part of it I loved, and I miss it now.

Regarding the last posting, I have nothing to add and probably won't for another couple of weeks. Prayer is good.

Meanwhile, I prepare for class trip (Chicago!) this Thursday, and 8th grade graduation in just two weeks from tomorrow! My "lone ranger" graduate chose black and silver for his colors, and we're working to put together videos, speeches, and special music for the occasion.

Then it's off to Michigan for Eric's academy graduation. College already? Eric, here's to you. Congratulations, little brother!

1 musings:

shelli said...

I agree with all your comments on Union College! :)