Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Succumbed

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Cardboard box partitions assembler
3. Library...
4. Day care teacher

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Braveheart
3. Anna and the King
4. Sound of Music

Four Places you have lived:
1. Kettering, OH
2. Munising, MI
3. Collegedale, TN
4. Lincoln, NE

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Grapefruit
2. Tofu
3. Kale salad
4. Traverse City Cherries

Places you’d rather be right now:
1. Lying in a hammock in the breeze
2. Kyaking on a woodsy river
3. Floating on my back in the ocean (PR)
4. Hanging out in Muscatine, IA

People I hope will respond by posting on their blogs:
1. I may be the last in a long line.
2. If not...
3. Anyone who hasn't posted.
4. Like...you.

1 musings:

Kristina said...

I laughed when I saw the title and what the post is. Tee hee. Thanks for doing it. :o) Have a lovely day!