Thursday, July 26, 2007

Indiana!



In the kitchen of my Anderson apartment, I found counter space! I've been unpacking on and off this week, and now almost everything has a place of its own. Except my mountainload of books. Those are stacked in boxes in the living room.

I'm not sure what I think of Anderson yet. I'm taken with the church, the school, the people. Not sure about the town. I haven't done much exploring so I'll hold off on any opinion yet except to state that it's pretty flat. :)

3 musings:

nance said...

Great new place! So you're there in Indiana! Congrats! I'm sure you're excited and sooo nervous all at the same time! It sure is a big step! :)

Kristina said...

You are lovely, so share that with all the new people you meet. :0)

Kristina said...

Update for all the people who don't have much of any other way of finding out about you? Please?