Thursday, March 01, 2007

Moping Blizzards



This is Mitch.

I figure it's high time I posted a picture of him on my blog. He is my amazing boyfriend, and there aren't really words enough to tell you what he means to me.

I am thinking of him right now, especially now, because I am crazily thinking of driving through a blizzard to get to him tomorrow. Dangerous, I know. If he saw that I was even writing this...

I just miss him like crazy.

So I was looking online at the weather, at the roads, at the warnings, and I realized how many people are out of power or missing work or missing friends and family who are trying to get home. I have no right to complain.

Plus, this weather makes me think of the end of the world. When I put everything into perspective, into eternity, this weekend shrinks in comparison. It's a moment, a blink of the eye.

But oh, how I hope the roads are miraculously driveable by tomorrow!

1 musings:

Nikki said...

wow, I missed out on SO much in the last several days! you Have blogged soo much! Mitch is pretty awesome for only meeting him for a brief minute. anywho, i miss ya chica! Not only do we have snow here but we have ice that is in the melting process and we have rain and puddles and wet carpets and everything. I'm bored.. i'll talk to you later